ADURA®Rigid is the newest member of the ADURA® family. What makes ADURA®Rigid different is it’s solid core that gives the floor superior indentation resistance and it doesn’t need to acclimate before it’s installed and it can handle wide temperature ranges, like a cabin in the middle of winter or an enclosed lanai in Florida on a hot summer day.
• ADURA®Rigid is a solid polymer core floor (also known as SPC)
• ADURA®Rigid is strong and durable with superior indentation resistance, ideal for home gyms, kids rooms and kitchens
• Withstands wide temperature changes
• Can be installed over existing hard surface floors, including those with grout lines (like ceramic tile)
• Superior indentation resistance
• Features ScratchResist®, a premium scratch resistant surface protector, which helps keep floors looking newer, longer.
• Available in both planks and tiles
• All Mannington floors are FloorScore® certified which means they are independently tested and meet stringent indoor air quality standards. This certification also qualifies all of our floors for low VOCs